Sunday, August 01, 2010

Tomorrow has Come!

So tomorrow is my final day at work. Crazy! I have been working in public accounting for the last 5 years and my time has come to say goodbye. I can't say that I'm sad to leave the profession. I'm saddened to leave the people at EKSH that I have spent the majority of my last 4 years with. I have built some great friendships and have had great experiences that I will never forget. I have learned a lot and hope to carry my experiences into my next career in academia. Tomorrow is also the day that we say goodbye to some of our closest friends that we have lived life with for the last 5 years and some the last 5 months. This is the hardest part of leaving our lives here: our amazing friends. They have encouraged us, challenged us, and loved us throughout our time with them and for that Kristin and I are forever changed. This is a bittersweet post because we look ahead to an uncharted road of adventure, new careers, and being close to our families. Change brings about hard things but many new great things that the Lord wants to teach us. I look forward to this growth and look forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Last night was fun- but sad. We will miss you guys! Praying for a safe drive!
Bekah & Chad