Thursday, November 05, 2009

Ellie's Growing Up!

So Elyse has been having so much fun lately. Kristin and I (Mostly Kristin) have been taking her to the park almost everyday. She loves watching other kids. She probably inherited that from her parents who tend to people watch way to much. Ellie hasn't figured out the whole staring thing though. She has recently figured out how to climb the steps and probably would climb steps for hours if we would let her.

We also took her to get her first taste of ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. It was one of our birthday celebration outings but really it was for Ellie to enjoy her first cup of ice cream. No hands just dive right in. I can't wait to see her eat spaghetti. This reminds me of one thing I've learned about myself lately. I don't really like messy things when it comes to the kitchen or eating. Krisitn laughs at me but Ellie is breaking me of that because I think we have at least three layers of banana, cottage cheese, yogurt and who knows what else below her high chair. So much fun to see her learn and experience new things though. Enjoy the video of some of her fun times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute grand-daughter who loves ice cream and knows how to talk so cute!!!! Grandma and Grandpa love you!