Thursday, November 05, 2009

Birthday!

So last week was my 28th birthday and yes that feels old to me. Kristin surprised me and took me out to eat and to a concert. It was so much fun to go grab dinner and just hang out and listen to music. We saw Carolina Liar, One Republic and Rob Thomas. They were all really good but we had fun listening to One Republic the most. These guys were so talented. All that to say my wife is so thougtful so make that happen.

Then of course we had to celebrate with one of my favorites. The beautiful chocolate eclair cake. So tasty. Many of you know I love to bake to I ended up making the cake for fun so Kristin didn't feel like she needed to but of course she helped.



Birthday's are so much fun. We started a fun tradition by celebrating a birthday week. Why settle for one day? Birthday's are so important because for at least 12 hours before you are born people are getting ready and celebrating and after you are born "the baby" is all anyone can talk about for a week so we decided why not keep that thought process each year and celebrate a birthday week. Kristin and Elyse made this an extra special year, Love you ladies!

1 comment:

kristen said...

happy bday paul!! How was the eclair cake???? amazing?? too bad yall dont care enough about us to make it when we were there...hahhahahha!!! jk! thanks for the soup! i need that recipe!! we just loved it. oh and jeff hates mess stuff with food too. he cant stand when the babies have messy faces, high chairs, clothes, etc...two peas in a pod, you two.