Thursday, February 26, 2009

Houston Bound

Elyse and I decided to go to Houston to hang out with my family these past two weeks. It was a treat for me to get some help with Elyse and for my parents to get to spend time with Elyse and get to know her. It was such great time for me, but hard because we were away from Paul for a long time. The first weekend we were there we took a road trip with Kevin and Ginna up to Dallas to see some of my friends and family. We stayed with my friend Alissa and she was so sweet to have our friends over to her house so they could meet Elyse. Then I got to see Shelby and Cade and the Masons, and Grand Martha. I loved getting to see so many people and for them to meet Elyse. Houston was so relaxing for us and my mom throw a little sip and see so we could show Elyse off to some of her friends. I also got to see my friends Angela and Jacob & Meredith. Elyse did so great traveling around with me, I was worried it would be too much for her.

My Dad with Elyse


Alissa and Elyse


Cade is such a great cousin!


Julie and Elyse


Friends in Dallas

No comments: