Monday, February 09, 2009

...And then came the swing

So we hung out with our friends Becca and Justin Rounds a few weeks ago and they brought over this travel swing. Paul and I have tried to keep it simple with things we have for Elyse around the house, so we didn't get a swing. However, when they put Elyse in it she was out! It was amazing! Elyse is a great sleeper at night, but doesn't like to take long naps during the day which makes it hard for me to get things done or even take a nap. So we decided we should look into one. We got on craigslist and bought one the next day. Definitely worth the money. We love the idea of keeping it simple, but when it comes to making our lives a little easier we have decided it would be worth it! See the picture below of Elyse in her new swing and I have put some other fun ones from the past couple weeks. Oh and Elyse's neck is getting stronger so I have put a video of her lifting up her head, how exciting!









2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm so happy for you guys... I'll admit it even gives me a little baby fever to watch this, hah! Please keep the updates coming and Paul I'm gonna call you up soon, you can bank on that. Hope y'all are doing well!

Matt

PS: McCoward is still a jerk... but a rich jerk at that. Thanks for the nfl update the other day

Unknown said...

I love these baby pics. She is a doll. Keep them coming. love, Grandpa Carl aka crazycarl