Monday, August 11, 2008

Kevin and Ginna's Wedding-August 2nd

Last weekend, Paul and I went back to Houston for my brother's wedding. Friday night was the Rehearsal dinner and it was so special for me to hear all of Kevin's and Ginna's friends/family stand up and say what they mean to them. It was hard not being around to see their relationship progress, but it was a great weekend of seeing how much they compliment each other and how the Lord is truly the center of their relationship. We had a great weekend with my family and Paul's family. It was hard to come back to Denver. We miss our families so much!

The cute couple at the rehearsal dinner



Paul's parents at Rehearsal Dinner



My Brother and I before the wedding



My family





The Groom's cake was awesome (my brother's boat). Ginna looked so beautiful!





No comments: