Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's a girl

That's right, we found out last Monday that we are going to be having a girl! I was 95% sure it was going to be a boy, but Paul and like everyone else thought it was going to be a girl. I was way off. We are both soooo excited to have a baby girl and can't wait to see her.

I have to tell a funny story about what Paul said. So pretty much the first thing that Paul thought of and said was that we have to find other friends having babies now that are having boys and we can set-up our daughter with them. He is already worried about our daughter dating. Haha, isn't that cute! She's going to be a daddy's girl for sure!


The belly

Since Paul and I live away from a lot of our friends and family some of you may wonder what I look like as a pregnant lady. Here is a glimpse.

4 months prego



5 months prego

7 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

I'm stunned! I just KNEW it was going to be a boy. A girl is a pleasant surprise! Congrats to you two!

Matt said...

So pumped for you guys! I still can't believe it's a girl and yeah, I feel you Paul, I'd be mulling over the dating scene myself haha! Im just really happy for you both and know that your kidd-o is gonna have an awesome set of parents to look up to. Hang in there and enjoy the ride!

Susan.Eidson said...

So..Lee and I would be up to an arranged marriage. William is the perfect age, and of course would be a wonderful candidate for your baby girl. I'm just sayin...think about it.

Kristin...you are ridiculously cute and tiny at five months. I think I already had a basketball at that point! Congratulations we are so excited for y'all!
-Susan and Lee

Luke and Faith said...

Freaking YES! I am so stoked about this blog and the chance to watch you preggo this thing all the way! Can't wait to see how astonishingly good looking your girl will be. CANT WAIT!!...ps...did I mention that I am excited and CANT WAIT??!!

Gina said...

I love that you are documenting this!!! You both look so happy and I am SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED for the Mason family!!! I will definitely be checking in:)

Suzy said...

Your blog is so cute! Love it! Great pics!

Suzy said...

I thought it would leave my name instead of "guest." This is suzy :)