Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Double the Fun!

It is crazy to think that in about 3 weeks Kristin and I will meet our second daughter (the daughter part to be confirmed tomorrow as Kristin was having dreams it was a boy). We are so excited to meet this new little one but we have had so much fun with Elyse as the only child for close to two years now. 3 weeks will go by in a heartbeat. I simply write to inform my one reader, my wife, that this is crazy! I'm nervous, excited and anxious about the new addition, school, and the impact and have been encouraged by Philippians 4 this week thanks to my readers. He is so faithful even in the midst of our futile thoughts. Please keep praying for a safe and on time arrival (imperative for school and sanity) for this new addition.

2 comments:

kristen said...

you are going to love having two kids!! and a baby! i love babies. they are just so perfect. and you get to have the delivery day where they hand you the next person to change your life forever! thats my favorite day of my life!!! and i feel like i am a much better parent to multiple kids. seeing them play together is just so fun and i love having a group. i know that probably doesnt make sense, but they keep me entertained and each other entertained and just bring more joy than you thought you could have. and i am sure you guys will have everyone sleeping through the night by the second week and your wife will be smaller and more on the go than she was before. i am so excited for yall. i really think you are going to love it so much!!

Bekah said...

Hey- I read your blog! Praying for you guys. Kristin I will call you soon. :)

Bekah