Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm HUGE!!!

That's right, some more prego pictures for you guys. I know alot of you are requesting more, so here you go! Oh, I am going to start talking in weeks. So from what I have learned, you are really prego for 10 months/40 weeks, so right now I am just over 8 months/32 weeks (crazy!!), but I still have just under 8 more weeks to go. I feel huge right now with my belly, but overall I feel really great which is such a blessing. Paul and I are getting more and more excited as time gets closer, we can't wait to meet her! Anyway, enjoy the pics!

24 weeks



28 weeks



32 weeks

1 comment:

Sokolash Family said...

Finally!!! You look Great!! And I love the art on the wall...I am assuming thats the baby's room!

I still have a good 20 weeks before Im showing!