Sunday, July 13, 2008

So, this is my first time writing on the blog and I am excited to keep it up. My goal is to write on it at least once a week once the baby comes:) So I wanted to post some of our fun summer adventures that we have not had a chance to do yet. The first is a trip to Dallas for Charlie and Shelby's wedding. It was a wonderful time of hanging out with family, lots of family:)








Next, I flew back to Dallas the following weekend for Rob and Kim's wedding. I loved getting to see all my friends and catch up with them.





Last, we spent a weekend in beautiful Vail, CO with our friends Chad and Bekah. Paul and Chad were playing in a Volleyball tournament called King of the Court. They did amazing and won 1ST PLACE!!! It was fun to cheer them on and of course to be up in Vail, it was beautiful!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Kristin!! Hope to see more of these in the future!!

tchmanz28 said...

Ummm.....did you say there's a baby on the way?! If its your baby you're talking about...Congratulations!! We're expecting too. We're having a boy in September. Hope all is well. Miss you guys!
Susan and Lee